Friday, August 24, 2012

Hospital Life

Noah and Joe came up to visit me today at the hospital.  I am very happy to announce I'll be 27 weeks tomorrow and that starts the 3rd trimester of my pregnancy.  Joe and Noah always kiss my stomach when they visit.  Here is Noah giving his sister sweet kisses.


When Joe and Noah visit we always go outside for an hour.  The hospital here has a Labyrinth that we walk while Noah runs along the outside of it in the dirt.  A Labyrinth is an archetype, a divine imprint, found in all religious traditions in various forms around the world.  It is believed to give peace of mind, psychic strength and create an atmosphere where one can open oneself to answers. And that's the best kind of healing there is....
While we were outside Noah tripped and scrapped his knee and then he proceeded to hold his shorts leg up the rest of the time we were in the lobby. Joe and I got a kick out of it.  In the hospital lobby there is a ball machine that Joe, Noah and I spend a lot of time watching and relaxing by.
Here is a glimpse of what Noah and I do when he is in my room visiting.
I love these two so much.
This is how we ride when Joe wheels me through the lobby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment