Thursday, September 6, 2012

One Month Down

On August 6, I was admitted in the hospital and put on bed rest for the remainder of my pregnancy. I can honestly say the month went by pretty fast, except these last few days have been moving much slower. I hope to be here for another 2 months until I reach 36 weeks...October 27.  Fall is definitely one of my favorite times of year as the weather is cooler to play outside and I love watching the trees change colors. How is it going with me being in the hospital? Our little family is doing alright with it. We all have our good days and our harder days. Joe has been nesting at home. No, not the baby’s room, as I still have to give him my drawing of how to set that up, but outside.  Joe worked very hard putting bricks around our flower beds in the front of our house. He also hung shelves in his shed and organized it. Next up is going through baby stuff and setting up the room, once we confirm the sex on Friday.  I am very lucky to have such a great husband who has taken on all "this!"

This past week Noah moved to the 2 and 3 year old room at his learning center.  He jumped right in with the rest of the class and seems to be enjoying it much better with kids his age. Here is a picture Joe snapped when he peeked at him through the window.
Yes, if you look closely Noah is playing with a microwave with two girls in his class. The classroom is set up with different centers and at the end of the day the children have free choice and can choose their own center. 


Noah was trying to stand or "sit" like me. I'll 29 weeks on Saturday. Yay another milestone and we also have another ultrasound tomorrow to check baby growth, fluid levels, and confirm the sex of our little cherub. Please continue to  send me, baby, Joe, and Noah positive thoughts for getting through another 2 months at the hospital. 

No comments:

Post a Comment