Monday, August 20, 2012

Baby 2 Journey Continues..


I wish I could be one of those normal people with normal pregnancies is the message I sent to Joe yesterday. Of course he replied with, "out of the ordinary pregnancies may make out of the ordinary  kids..so far this is true".  His reply was exactly what I needed to hear.  Not sure why I am not able to carry babies to term but I wouldn't change Noah for the world.  Noah started school (daycare) today and Joe went back to work and I continue to sit/rest in the hospital taking care of our baby 2 who hopefully wants to stay in utero until October 13 when I am scheduled to be induced. (which turns out could be another boy--the ultrasound tech here wasn't going to call it--so we'll see)  When Joe dropped off Noah this morning he sat right down and started eating his banana with one other boy in his class. He was a little shy and reserved at first but that is to be expected.  Oh how I miss him.


 Baby 2 and I are doing well. I continue to rest and welcome all visitors while she continues to grow and stay healthy and happy.  She is a very active baby and is always kicking and moving around.  I look forward to the day when Joe and I can hold her and Noah in our arms and know everything is going to be ok. 

2 comments:

  1. Not 100% sure it's a girl? Huh. Well, I guess I'll wait to make your carseat cover then so I don't send you a girlie cover for a little boy.
    Hang in there, Amy! We continue to pray for you and your little girl/boy (?) and I'm so glad to see Noah growing big and strong (when did he become a child and leave baby-hood?????). Much love and hugs!
    Cameron

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how tall Noah is!! He looks more like 3 1/2 than just 2 :) How sweet that he settled in so easily to daycare - already making friends too! I'm glad that Baby Newkirk is active and healthy. Read any good gossip magazines?? I've gotten a nook from the library which is pretty sweet (for now). I also took up my blog again as well. http://wanderingeducator.tumblr.com Take care Amy!
    ~Laura

    ReplyDelete