Thursday, August 23, 2012

Noah and preschool

Noah started at a local learning center this past week and it has definitely had its share of ups and downs.  Today for example, as Noah was entering school he told Joe that Mama has a boo boo, and no school dada, but go to Mama room with dada.  We picked this learning center because they follow a curriculum with the kids and all the teachers have certifications. His teacher is sweet enough to text Joe and I pictures of Noah throughout the day.

Here is Noah enjoying singing, If you're happy and you know it...clap your hands


According to the teacher and aides Noah loves to eat. Joe and I just laugh and say, he's a growing boy. Here he is enjoying breakfast at school. They all eat breakfast and lunch in their classrooms at seperate tables.



The last pictures the teacher sent us is Noah building with blocks.  According to his teacher, he likes to build the blocks as high as he can, knock them over, and enjoys putting them away.  That sounds about right.  Noah loves cleaning up :) These pictures made my day and I hope they bring a smile to your face as well.  Being on bedrest all day, makes me wonder how Noah is doing...I try to only call once a day.. hehe If you click on the pictures, it makes them larger.



1 comment:

  1. Noah seems to take to school like a fish to water :) So fun to watch an early love of learning!!

    ReplyDelete