Sunday, September 9, 2012

Happy Sunday!


I had my first taste of freedom today since I was admitted in the hospital in August. All the little things in life seem huge to me at the moment. My nurse wheeled me outside in the court yard by Starbucks and let me sit and relax for a whole hour by myself. It was so peaceful and I felt normal. This past Friday, we had our biophysical profile ultrasound of the baby. We are happy to say she scored a 100. The baby is weighing 3.3 pounds now and gained just under a pound and a half since my last ultrasound 3 weeks ago. The baby also was moving her hands around, breathing (which we saw by watching her stomach go up and down), and my fluid level went up too. When we went to confirm the sex of the baby she of course had the umbilical cord between her legs so we weren't able to confirm the sex but they did say they didn't see any signs of her being a boy.  We are going to still set up the nursery for a girl we decided. 

Here is a picture from Labor Day.  Noah gathered the chairs for Joe and him to sit on next to me so we could all watch the ball machine together.  (I am 28 weeks and 2 days in this picture) 

2 comments:

  1. I'm a little behind on my reading but love all the new pictures and posts! Thanks so much for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to read about your relaxing & refreshing weekend - and also how well baby is doing :) You're an awesome mom Amy!!

    ReplyDelete