Thursday, October 4, 2012

Welcome Eden Elizabeth

On September 27, 2012 at 8:00pm we welcomed Eden Elizabeth Newkirk. After 52 days of hospital bed rest and only 32 weeks old she came in weighing 4 pounds 1 oz and 16 15/16 inches long. After 25 days in the Neonatal Critical Care Center, on October 22 we welcomed Eden home. She has been thriving at home and gained 3 ounces in 2 days, now weighing 4 pounds 10 oz.









Noah is very protective of his little sister and lets me know when she moves or makes a fuss. He is a great big brother.

Happy to be a family of 4!


Joe and I rooming in with Eden Sunday before her being discharge
Eden nursery. Minnie Mouse and sweet jungle babies.
Noah and I made binoculars at MOPS and here is Noah looking for birds in the backyard. I just love his smile.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Amy, she is just beautiful. Congratulations to your wonderful family! And I have to say, it did make me do a double take when I saw the caption "Daddy and Eden" and it wasn't a picture of Kevin with my Eden. :) Love you, Cameron

    ReplyDelete