Sunday, August 4, 2013

Aunt Jen Visits


Jen visited us for a week  and we sure did have a lot of fun! Our first day together we played in our giraffe pool, sprinkler, and water table outside and made huge block towers of course. We also treated Aunt Jen to the new Jelly Bean Yogurt place up the road from us. Yum Yum. Fun. Fun.



We took Aunt Jen to our favorite park in the area. Pope Park! Noah is getting more adventurous at the playground these days.  Slides are still his favorite though.


We went to Kidzu play museum one day too. Noah enjoyed playing with the ball machine the best. They had a construction zone, a play kitchen, a book nook, a garden zone, a craft for the kids to do too. Eden enjoyed resting on mama that day.

Noah showed Aunt Jen how mama and him march around the house singing M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E too.
We also made homemade ice cream while Aunt Jen was here.  Aunt Jen even got to babysit Eden for a few hours while Mama and Noah went to a MOPS meeting.

I bought Noah a new high back booster car seat since Eden will be graduating to his soon.  Here it is. I think he likes it! I like it too since it can be used both in harness mode and then it switches to seat belt mode.
 

1 comment: