Monday, June 10, 2013

The Beach House

Noah, Eden and I went to Myrtle Beach for a week to visit our friends Cameron, big Eden, (Joe and I LOVED that name--so Cameron sweetly let us name our baby, Eden) and Winnie.  4 children, 3 and under with two adults led to a week of adventures.  We did play on the beach a few times but once the wind rolled in we had to find other entertainment. The best entertainment for the week was the golf cart. We were a sight for sure! All 6 of us crammed in the front.

Noah and Eden checking out the beach.
 
Playing on the beach. They loved digging a hole and filling it with ocean water. They also made us sand cookies!
 
Playing on the playground at Myrtle Beach!

They even took baths together.  It was quite fun!
Cameron and I were cleaning up after dinner when we heard the two of them talking on the back porch: "My daddy went on a airplane." "My daddy went on a airplane, too." "My daddy is gone" "My daddy is gone, too" "I miss daddy." Heartbreaking.
Please excuse the beach blown hair but here we are. This was so fun for the kids and relaxing.
Baby Eden loves to eat baby food. This picture cracks me up!
 
Here is a sneak peek at Joe's Father's Day present.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment