Thursday, February 28, 2013

Happy 5 months, Eden

I can't believe little girl turned 5 months yesterday.  This picture cracks me up and shows off her personality so well.  She loves to make gurgling sounds which leads to a huge smile. Eden laughs at  Noah every morning when I am changing her. I'll have to catch it on video soon.

Eden fell asleep during tummy time.
Noah loves to play pillows with Joe every evening when he gets home from work. Here is Noah hiding in his fort.
 
I made Noah some cloud dough to play with.  It can be powdery like flour one moment and then mold-able like damp sand the next. He actually played with it for more than 10 minutes!!
This picture cracks me up!
We experienced our first packable snow fall this February. Everyone bundled up and went outside to make a snowman.

Happy Thursday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment