The scariest part was when they took what looked and sounded like a hand held table saw to cut it off. The nurses aide first showed us how it worked by vibration, but it didn't make it any less scary for Noah and Mama. I kept telling Noah, she's ok, she's ok...deep breaths mama..Thank you UNC Chapel Hill once again!!
We did ventured up to Raleigh for some fun instead of a hospital visit. We went to Marbles Museum with the kids and Noah had a great time.
Noah would spend all day playing in water if I let him.
HUGE blocks to make a tall bridge or "bitch" as Noah calls it.
Lifting weights at 2 already!
Noah Newkirk, President of the United States!
Our sweet baby girl turned 4 months on Sunday.
We also enjoyed our first ice storm! I definitely think ice is way worse than snow, especially in the south. Everything shut down for 2 days. Luckily we were stocked up on milk, eggs, and bread! hehe





Fun adventures! Eden looks so cute and pitiful in her little cast. I would totally be freaking out with the saw thing, too. Glad Noah was there to calm Mommy. :) I'm jealous of that cool museum! Kevin loved the picture of Noah lifting weights. :) Miss you and can't wait to see you in May or June!
ReplyDelete