My mom visited Noah and I for a few days this past week. We spent one day at the Cape Fear Botanical Gardens in Fayetteville and then enjoyed a delicious Italian lunch at Luigis restaurant. We had a lot of fun exploring the seventy-seven acre garden
with more than 2,000 varieties of ornamental plants and several specialty gardens. Noah really enjoyed playing in the children's garden because they had a sandbox with a truck in it, and he couldn't pass up mixing the sand with the water from the rain the night before. We also gave grandma a tour of the base and enjoyed some playtime at Pope Park. Of course the week couldn't end without sometime playing in the water, playing ball outside, building castle's with blocks, playing with cars (or as Noah calls them dies--trying hard to correct that quick), drawing with side walk chalk, and going for a ride on Noah's bike and wagon. Noah and I had a great time visiting with grandma!
Noah showing off his new shoes that grandma bought him. He loves them and wants to wear them all day long!
Come on Grandma, I think there are some more flowers this way.
Noah loves to copy everything I say and do these days. Here he is imitating my stance as I was trying to take his picture from the side.
Grandma asking Noah how many more rocks he can collect and put in his and mama's pocket to take home.
Grandma and Noah getting a better look at the flowers.
Oh my gosh, Amy, when did Noah turn into a little boy??? He's not a baby anymore! When did that happen!? Well, in my mind he'll always be that little squishy thing sitting on the carpet in my living room watching Eden. :) Looks like you've had lots of adventures. Don't forget to rest all you can before #2 arrives! Big hug! Cameron
ReplyDelete