Thursday, April 19, 2012

Strawberry Picking

Noah and I went strawberry picking with our Thursday playgroup friends at Spivey Farms and Produce. It was a ton of fun. I ended up doing most of the picking as Noah spent the whole time eating the strawberries. I did show him which ones were the good ones to pick, and he probably put 2 in the bucket, then proceeded to put 50 more in his mouth.  He had a blast doing it though! I can't wait for July when blueberry trees will be in full bloom, as blueberries are Noah and Joe's favorite.  He'll have a blast there. I decided I am going to try and make strawberry jam with our strawberries.









 I had to include this picture, just because I think it is hilarious. Noah absolutely loves the vacuum cleaner.  Here he is looking for the next best vacuum cleaner. He found the magazine and opened to this page all by himself!

1 comment:

  1. I am excited that you want to go blueberry picking! I love all berries and look forward to going picking with you!!!

    ReplyDelete